Get To Know Urbix, Inc.
Anthony J. Parkinson
Anthony J. Parkinson is an energetic and engaging visionary with global experience at the most senior level. He is a senior mentor and strategic financial consultant with deep experience in business leadership. A co-founder of Kronos, Inc., Anthony was also previously an investment banking partner at Drexel Burnham Lambert, CEO of FAO Schwarz, Senior VP Hasbro Inc., and a General Partner of the NY Islanders. He holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania, an M.B.A. in Finance and Accounting from the Wharton Graduate Division and was previously a Board Member of the Wharton School.
- Founded the Wharton Executive Dinner Program still in existence today.
- Board member Wharton Graduate Division
- Guest Lecturer Arizona State University, Graduate School of Engineering.
- Executive in Residence at P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University (ASU); lecturer in Entrepreneurship and business development
Senior Vice President
- Integrated and managed the combined $300 million European business for Milton Bradley and Hasbro, Inc.
- Achieved industry sales leadership in Europe while establishing financial stability.
- Assembled a top ranked staff for the European operations.
Meet the rest of our team and learn more about us.